Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My Lego Update

The legos I have been working on are pokemon legos. Me and Benny have been making pokemon, and then playing with them. I've made charzard, blastoise, venosoar, and others. Charzard looks like this big red dragon. Blastois looks like a blue turtle with cannons. Venosoar liiks like a big turtle with a big flower on him.

Benny made this gray, refrigerator-like guy. I made tank ones, all in gray. Benny also made this black-striped yellow bee-like creature. He's got stinger powers. I also made this a big blue guy. I also made this big, Mandalorian-like guy.

We made a big, blue snake, a flaming horse, a crab (which Benny liked), and a round, pink creature. It was small. We also made a duck. Benny liked this three-legged, big blue (with yellow spots on it) guy. I also made this blue, ninja-like karate guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment